These Air Sponge Things REALLY WORK !!
This is one good apple pie recipe. Try
it for yourself
English Crustless Apple Pie
3# Clark Cooking Apples (sub.
Roma or Granny Smith)
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
3/4 Cup light brown sugar
1 Cup sifted, all purpose flour
1/2 Cup (1 stick) Butter (or
- Peel apples and cut into paper thin slices. Mix with next four ingredients.
- Pack as firmly as possible in 10" pie pan.
- Combine brown sugar and flour
- Add butter and cut until mixture resembles crumbs.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples and press firmly- especially at edges to retain juice.
- Bake in preheated, 350º F oven, 1-1/4 hour or until apples are tender.
* Cover bottom of oven with foil for drips.
* Serve cold
* Bottom crust may be added if desired.
Cherry Pie Recipe
Frustrated with your love life?
Whether single or married, Men Made Easy
is filled with information that is so essential, so powerful, so simple
and effective, you'll wonder how you survived without it.
Explore at Random
Something to ponder
"There is virtue in country houses, in gardens and orchards,
in fields, streams and groves, in rustic recreations and
plain manners, that neither cities nor universities enjoy."
-- Amos B. Alcott (1799-1888)
Stop back by soon
..... we're always growing